International Students

All students require a UK guarantor when signing a Tenancy. Housing Hand is a UK rent guarantor for students and professionals. They're the largest and only award winning provider of rent guarantor services in the UK, and have helped thousands of people move into their new home.

Please follow the link to their main page. You can input the rent of the house and your email to get a guide price. If you have any questions regarding Housing Hand you are welcome to email us at